The Efficiency Council’s Spring Symposium
Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Join the Efficiency Council and guest speakers for a one-day professional education conference on Integrating Efficiency and Demand Response into California’s Distributed Energy Future. It is designed to help you stay current in the energy efficiency and demand response fields as these resources evolve to meet California’s grid needs. Build a deeper understanding of where California policy stands for integrating efficiency and demand response into the emerging distributed energy future. It is a perfect refresher/training resource for staff and an excellent opportunity to catch up on this rapidly changing field!
- Progress on energy efficiency as an integrated grid resource
- Demand response progress — bridge or blockade?
- Policy Puzzle Pieces — the status of key proceedings at the CPUC, CEC and Legislature
- Re-visioning cost effectiveness
|Early Bird $299
ends March 14
March 15-April 18
|Last Minute $499
starts April 19
25% off for Efficiency Council full and sustaining members, and Utilities receive a 15% discount! Email Kira Kimick at firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code.
Sponsorships are $1,500* and include:
- One complimentary ticket to the event.
- Attendee list sent two weeks before and updated a few days before the event.
- Logo on multiple signs at event and on screen during all breaks.
- Logo in Program Guide distributed to all attendees.
- Logo linking to company website listed on conference webpage and on all email communications.
- Opportunity to place company materials on the recharging/sponsor table at the event.
* Efficiency Council Sustaining Members receive 20% off Sponsorship prices.
Learn about the 2016 Spring Symposium here: efficiencycouncil.org/2016-spring-symposium